Calculate, comment, correct - the desktop calculator for your Windows PC !
schoettler CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured. CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can generate interim results and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations.
- Price: free / $8.95
- Latest Version: 6.0.3
- Enter many calculation terms in one turn and still keep an overview - like on an adding machine / desktop calculator.
- Change any term afterwards and CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically.
- Use interim results to check and structure your calculation.
- Comment your calculation terms, to give sense and context to it.
- Save your calculations into files. Open the files later and you can change the calculations. CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically again and again.
- Use your existing CalcTape files as templates. Do similar calculations and play different scenarios.
- Use the programmable buttons e.g. for fast TAX calculations.
- CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, and percentage calculations.
- CalcTape for Windows requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Extended functionality of the Pro and Enterprise version:
- Scratchpad for every-day calculations is being saved automatically.
- Put calculations side by side for comparison.
- Work with variables and generate "speaking" calculations.
- Define as many programmable keys as you like.
- Use parentheses and trigonometry when defining variables.
- And much more ...
Please compare the different versions:
|Feature / Version
||Freeware Version||Pro Version
|Scope / Use||private||private / commercial||Business|
|Licenses||-||1 - 100||100 up|
|Basic arithmetics, exponentials and percentage|
|Comments in calculations|
|Multiple documents / columns|
|Variables / Memory|
|Fixed comma mode|
|Extended print settings|
|Changable text colors|
|Changable button colors|
|Your company logo|
|Your custom setup file (MSI)|